Giftanapp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Giftanapp for Japan

2 posters

Go down

Giftanapp for Japan Empty Giftanapp for Japan

Post  Paradiso Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:50 am

Turn to any news station and you'll hear about the horrible things happening in Japan. Every few minutes there's a new story of loss or heartbreak. Nuclear contamination, homelessness, disease, starvation, dehydration, and death. This really is the worst event in Japanese history since WWII.

It puts my life into perspective, and I know how good I have it. I can afford to run a website that gives away games, while there are thousands upon thousands of people dying.

I started thinking of what I can do to help, and donating was an easy choice. So, for the forceable future, anyone that wins an app from me can choose to put that money towards a donation fund I'm starting. Obviously it won't be much at first, but it'll add up over time. Just tell me that you'd like to when you win, and I'll add your name and contribution to a list here.

Of course, any one who wants to donate themselves is more than welcome. I can help you find a legit organization, or you can add your money to the Giftanapp for Japan donation.

Once it reaches a certain amount, I'll let you guys know, and it'll be sent to the appropriate organization. I'll have more details for you when the time comes, but I just wanted to make the offer.

Thank you.

Paradiso
Admin
Admin

http://giftanapp.net

Back to top Go down

Giftanapp for Japan Empty Re: Giftanapp for Japan

Post  Arashi541 Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:21 am

Lets say you win the 20 giftcard thing would you be allowed to donate 10 dollars of that? Very Happy
Arashi541
Arashi541

Back to top Go down