Giftanapp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find us on Facebook & Twitter

Update, news, changes, etc.

2 posters

Go down

Update, news, changes, etc. Empty Update, news, changes, etc.

Post  Paradiso Fri May 13, 2011 6:26 am

So as I'm sure everyone has noticed, I've been gone for quite some time now. Long story short, my absence was the result of two security issues. One was on forumotion, and the other involved my PSN account being compromised. Both have been sorted out, and I apologize for the long wait.

I hope you guys understand and work with me while I try and get the site back up and running again.

First issue is previous gifts that haven't been sent. If I owe you an app, let me know in a message. Ill go back and double check the giveaways, but my inbox has been cleared.

Second, in light of recent events, until the site has a more constant and reliable revenue, the gifting schedule will be altered slightly. I'll post the new one at the end of this post.

Third, if anyone is interested in becoming a patron of Giftanapp, send me a message for more details. The position would involve doing giveaways like mine, while receiving a share of profits made from advertising. You'd have to be over 18, and have a valid credit card.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I did my best while I was away to make sure it doesn't happen again Smile

Monday will start the gifting again. I'll be doing giveaways Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the time being.

Thanks for sticking with us!

The Admin

Paradiso
Admin
Admin

http://giftanapp.net

Back to top Go down

Update, news, changes, etc. Empty Re: Update, news, changes, etc.

Post  Haruhi Sun May 15, 2011 6:25 am

Thanks for the update, nice to see you back here!
Haruhi
Haruhi

http://igamepros.com/index.php

Back to top Go down